Thursday, October 29, 2009

Strawberry Jelly for Halloween!

Yum!
My latest round was super easy!
You can do it too! Here's a picture of what you need (minus the sugar, bowl, and some freezer jars!)














See that pectin packet?

It has ALL the directions on the back.
3 steps of directions - that's it!
Quick and easy - I promise!
I just ate it on an English muffin with butter.
It was breakfast and it was beautiful.
I know it contains pectin, but I don't care.
I had to try it and I am so happy I did.
This recipe was inspired when I found these plastic freezer jars from Ball's at the market.

















I highly recommend them!
This recipe could not be any easier.

Its a cinch to clean up after too!

So go make some jam.
You know you want to.
What?
You don't have the time?
Really?
You are too busy?
Really?
If you think you are too busy to make jam, picture this.
I made this jam last night in the course of an hour WHILE picking up Daughter from the bus, finishing Mama Cucina's crock pot mac and cheese for dinner, getting ready for a class I needed to go to, and getting the kids ready to be in the car to go to Puck Stoppers soccer game.
One busy hour that included jam and all it's clean up!
You can do it - I know you can!

No comments: