Friday, September 12, 2008

Chocolate

In July, we ended up with a case of Hershey's bars in the freezer. There were smore makings for Greyfox, but we always have the smores basket for bonfires at home. I have even perfected making a smore in the microwave.

Chocolate. It is a part of my life. That's a product of Pennsylvania, so I must devour it soon. I can not find a New England replacement for chocolate. I have been intentionally eating a bar a day - yes every evening this week I have eaten a 43 g or 1.55 ounce bar of Hershey's milk chocolate. And why would I have, in one rapid session, eaten 230 calories - 120 of which are from the 13 g of fat; 10 mg of cholesterol, 25 grams of carbohydrates, and a whopping 3 g of protein in one luscious bar of chocolate???

Because I quit smoking one week ago.
Yup, a week ago today, I finally stopped beating on my beloved Drum lungs.

P.S. Oh my, where are marshmallows made? Oh.... cane sugar... I guess I have to rid that from the pantry too eh?

No comments: