1 3-quart lidded plastic container (like Rubbermaid or Tupperware)
1 roll of paper towels
1 Tablespoon any baby shampoo
2 Tablespoons any baby oil
1.5 cups boiling hot water
- Cut paper towel roll in half. (you will use 1/2 per recipe so reserve second half for next time)
- Place half of roll, cut side down, in the plastic container. (do not remove cardboard center)
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Slowly poor over 1/2 paper towel roll.
- Put lid on, and let towels thoroughly absorb liquid.
- Remove cardboard center and enjoy many happy diaper changes.