In the beginning there was a snug little room with bamboo floors and gentle green walls.
Then the fun began.
This was the part I wanted to participate in but I was too busy cooking stock and canning in the kitchen, so I just ran up periodically to take pictures.
The funny thing was finding that we had basically encapsulated an odd period of time, when we were battling a litter of flying squirrels in the attic. Those little rodents really liked to get in the dryer vent and thus into Baby's wall. When this particular wall was closed up, we left a loaded trap in it. SP tripped the trap after breaking down the wall.
|Baby inspecting the progress.|
|Getting messy in there!|
|A quick glimpse at my good little elf SP.|
|That's our new pocket door. I think we have added 1.5 feet to his room.|
|The good, the bad, and the down right ugly.|
|See ya Debris!|
A closer look at the progress after Day one.
Day two SP attacked the tougher aspects of getting the wall taken apart.
|Out the window, out of mind!|
|SP contemplating a huge problem.|
Day three proved to be the worst and toughest... no need to glorify that until it is over and done with.