Tuesday, September 29, 2015

First Hod of the Officially Full Fall!

We got back from the Common Ground Country Fair on Sunday so late that I never made it to the garden. I hustled down last night in face of the pending rain to grab all the tomatoes I could. There was so much I could have done out there but it started to rain in earnest.

















Its kind of sad knowing that the garden is on it's last legs. A frost could it at any time and frankly I am so luck it hasn't happened already. My husk cherries and basil are definitely showing that some colder temps took a nip at them over the weekend. We are planning on 5 solid says of rain through Sunday so I guess its time to button up the firewood project under some tarps until next weekend. 5 to 8 inches are expected!!!! Stay dry everyone!

No comments: